Church of Santa Maria della Scala

The church of Santa Maria della Scala, located between Ragusa and Ragusa Ibla, takes its name from the suggestive staircase leading to the church of S. Maria dell’Itria (18th century). The original 15th-16th century church was broadly rebuilt after the 1693 earthquake though maintaining some of its original structures, such as the bell tower, the portal and the pulpit remains.



Cattedrale di San Giovanni

Ragusa

Duomo di San Giorgio

Ibla